Blah

Fashion student, aspiring model/photographer/clothing designer...theres so much to be doing in a world full of creativity. My artwork and ideas come from a more'alternative' part of my mind, open minded I believe is the correct thing to say. So read and follow my blog and get an idea for what I love and appreciate.

Friday 2 September 2011

Heard of burgers love?

This image actually made me laugh.....she is so thin,,she can wear a watch on her arm! The anorexia debate is ongoing in fashion, and my opions widely vary.  But this?! Really, for one thing, she must be constantly cold and hungry, two things I could not be.  I do understand and agree with the fact that most clothes sit bodies with little shape, hence the sticks that walk the runways, obviously the aim is to sell, so make sure the all the clothes look good=use tiny models, who  wierdly pull off all outfits. 
However (my opinion of course) I do not see any beauty in pertruding bones and gaunt faces, really?  What man would want to cuddle that?
And no, I'm not fat jealous person, wanting to be thin, I'm a curvy size 10-12, healthy and happy.  And I suppose at the end of the day, its up to the individual as to how they feel, but how can you expect others to love your body if you don't even respect it yourself?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment