Blah

Fashion student, aspiring model/photographer/clothing designer...theres so much to be doing in a world full of creativity. My artwork and ideas come from a more'alternative' part of my mind, open minded I believe is the correct thing to say. So read and follow my blog and get an idea for what I love and appreciate.

Friday 2 September 2011

Something I noticed today.....

Why are we selling perfume with sex?

Why is it that many perfume adverts always oh so raunchy, often being rather suggestive, where perfume bottles are placed in 'interesting' areas of the female body.  look at Tom Ford for example, the Jil Sander (as shown in the images).  I personally love these photos, they bring accross an intimate edge, but it is true to say that, these images could give off a somewhat inapropriate idea?



                                                                        xo

No comments:

Post a Comment